HOW IS THE CORONAVIRUS AFFECTING YOUR BUSINESS?
- Stock markets are gyrating up and down due to the outbreak of the coronavirus in China which has spread to other parts of the world.
- As the Chinese government and the World Health Organization establishes policies and programs to control the spread of the virus (now named COVID-19), businesses are being impacted.
- SAI’s Chinese team is helping clients to deal with the many challenges as the coronavirus spreads, including:
- Analyzing supply chain issues and alternative sources
- Understanding competitors’ actions to keep their businesses on track
- Assessing customers’ problems and needs which can result in a competitive advantage
- Identifying problems in the market that can be translated into opportunities
- Reviewing changes in Chinese regulatory policy and their impact
- SAI, a global business consulting firm with staff in Beijing and Shanghai, can develop the information and analysis needed to understand the impact of the coronavirus and keep your business moving forward
- Operating in China since 1995, SAI’s Chinese team completes over 100 consulting assignments yearly
- If you would like to discuss your specific needs and how SAI can best assist, please contact me to schedule a confidential teleconference or meeting
- Bruce W. Deckman, President, SAI Industrial at +1 610-320-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org